For enterprises and institutions
- The commitment of employees to the organisation increases: employees turn into sub-employers.
- Higher motivation and targeted qualification furnish better results: personnel development increases the quality of the respective products and services.
- They use the diverseness of their employees directly for the aims of the organisation.
- They augment their attractiveness as employer. By this they are attractive for qualified new blood.
- Their skill pool extends: they continuously magnify the internal reservoir of skills. That makes them fit for the needs of the market, customers and the society.
- The employees are at their best in harmony with their "shall" and "want".
- This creates directness and collegiality - an ideal culture for the organisation.