We provide statements about relevant markets, habits of consumption and of life, effects of technology and the social behaviour of the people in the coming decades, being relevant for our clients.
In the field futurology we adhere to the basic postulates according to Flechtheim (1972).
- The world is dynamic, changes in its basic structures, and produces new processes.
- At least partly certain basic structures of change are to be seen.
- Sometimes the direction and speed of the changes can be foreseen along general lines
- Even antithetic prognoses and projections are of a special value - they can help to explain problems and crisis and they can - even in parts - be right.
- The liberty of choice and possibility of composition exist within the scope.
- The future will be designed by recognizing the necessities, the possibilities and the volitional.